Um post in English

Hey ya'll, first of all I'd like to apologize for all this time I haven't come here to write some good stuff, but today I bring some news...

1) In twelve days we'll have the tryouts for Baseball, and the season is so close, I can't wait til i start having some fun and maybe hit a home run on a game =p

2) Next Sat. I'll be doing my SAT, hopefully I'll get a good score.

3) I received an e-mail from IU Bloomington and they invited me to go down there to meet their Campus + they'd organize a meeting for me with current students and professor from the IU School of Journalism.

4) This Mon. I returned to Campus Life; It's been a long time since I go to of the meetings.

5) I got a date to go to PROM!!! She's cute and very nice, her father works with my host mom at the City Hall of Portage, Indiana - USA - World =p

6) This week I talked with one of my teachers about a letter for Academics, and she is going to order one for me!

7) The Spring Break is coming and I'm going to New York city with my family; my host dad will finaly accomplish his 50th state during the trip - Delaware.

8) This Sat. is my granpa's party for something and today was my other grandpa's birthday at Church

9) I finaly realized that there're somethings in life that we need to move on, and I'll try to put some effort on it, even I knowing it's going to be hard.

10) Next Tue. Me and my Advanced Concert and are going on State to play for the Ensemble music contest; I hope we'll do it very well!

Thanks for spending your time and if you didn't get something I said it's ok, this post is exceptionally just for me =p

Have a good day
1 Response
  1. Ricardo Nagib Says:

    Whos your date for them prom?

abcs